We recently published an article about updating Samsung Galaxy Y to latest Android Lollipop and then we received many mails to write the same for S Duos S7582. So, we decided to our loyal readers and kept our promise today and here is a detailed guide to install Android 5.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7582. Most of the Samsung devices are not receiving any updates these days and we don’t think we have a choice now, we should make use of custom ROM’s at the least to feel the taste of Android Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7582.
Are you ready to update and install Android Lollipop 5.1 on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7582? Lets get started.
Before Installing Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S Duos
As we are now flashing a custom ROM on Galaxy S Duos, we should follow many simple steps to achieve this thing. Before you start flashing your Galaxy S Duos, make sure your device satisfies the below mentioned requirements:
- Your device must be rooted and CWM recovery should be installed already. This is very important step. If your mobile is not yet rooted, Follow our guide explaining how to root and install CWM recovery on Samsung Galaxy S Duos
- Backup all your important data like Contacts, Messages and Applications. All your date will get erased in this process.
- Make sure your battery is good enough. I recommend you to maintain minimum 50% batter before proceeding.
- Enable USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development
- This process voids your warranty.
- Try this at your own risk. We are not responsible to any kind of damage to your mobile.
- This is not an official version, it is just a custom ROM developed by Al Mamun.
Required files to Download in order to install Android Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7582
You should download and copy the below .zip to your computer.
Click Here to Download ROM Package
Step by Step guide to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7582
- Extract the zip file to your desktop.
- Connect your smartphone to your PC using USB cable and copy the extracted files to SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and Press and hold Home + Power + Volume up button at the same time. Release them when you see a red dot at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now you are in Recover mode. Touch won’t work any more here. Make use of Volume buttons to navigate up and down and power button to select.
- Select Install Zip and then select Install Zip from SD card. Now select the Lollipop Extreme.zip copied in the earlier step and then choose ROM and then Lollipop Extreme.zip and finally select YES. Wait till it installs the entire package.
- Once it is done, repeat the same step and this time select Update Lollipop Extreme.zipUpdate Lollipop Extreme.zip file in ROM folder and click YES.
- Now, do the same thing and this time select Update Lollipop Extreme v2.zip and select YES. We have installed all 3 files in the ROM folder for now. Please follow the same order while installing.
- Go back and select Reboot System Now and wait till your mobile starts normally. It takes some time during first boot. Keep your patience.
- Almost done. We should update bug fixes for smooth running of device. Switch off the device and again boot in to recover mode by press and holding power + home + volume up as said in the earlier steps
- Select Install zip, go to Lollipop Extreme and then to bug fixes and select toggles+.zip. Press YES
- Repeat the same thing and this time select Minor_Bug_Fix.zip and select YES
- Go back and select Reboot System Now.
That’s all. you are now done installing Android lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7582.
Let us know if you have any issues while updating Samsung S Duos to Android Lollipop and we’ll help you as soon as possible.
Sanju kapoor says
Kya is rom pe updates aayenge??
S Balu says
I have updated this custom rom for my device GT-S7582 it is great and thnks
Amar Ilindra says
You are welcome S Balu.
This is Lollipop theme ROM based on 4.2 OS
MY SAMSUNG S7582 IS ALLREADY ROOTED
WHEN I UPDATED MY PHONE
EVERY INSTALL ZIP FILE ( EG – LOLLIPOP EXTREME.ZIP)
IT IS TURN ON
Ufff how to convert my version
ARSLAN RAJPOOT says
Same here …!
Every tim when i install this zip file . I got error .
Signature varification failed.
fozla rabby says
bro i download the lollipop extreme.zip file what should i do now???
I am getting error message “Signature verification failed” when installing LollypopExtreme.zip package on Samasung GT-7582
from which i download lollipop extreme zip file ?
hotspot problem occur ,any fix for this …plzzz
shaikh aftab malkapur says
thanx u vry much you understanding me vry well thanx
S7582 update ph no 7377903913
Signature Check Has Showing While Installing Lollipop Version As You Said In My Mobile 7582…….
Its working fyn.. No bug.. i recommend to go for it..
Thanks for posting…
Amar Ilindra says
Thanks for letting others know
Installed Lollipop on S7582 but after installing it there were many problems arisen….
As I updated my Rom my mobile model number was changed,…It hangs too much as compared to Jellybean
I’ll recommend not to upgrade ur Rom….
Amar Ilindra says
Factory reset once.
How is the processing speed?? Compared to jelly bean. I hope d phone doesn’t hang.