Geek Dashboard started on 29th January 2012 and from the day 1 of our journey, we tried hard to produce high-quality content and always sticks mostly to technology news, mobiles, computers, how-to guides, and gadgets niche.
Kindly note, you can’t post product reviews in a guest post and even you can not promote your company/product using guest posts. Promotional content is strictly rejected.
Submitting a guest post on Geek Dashboard is not a geeky task and it is as easy as 1 2 3
Topics we’re accepting
You can guest post on Geek Dashboard related to the following topics:
- Technology News
Guest Posting and its Benefits
What do you get in return?
We’ll add your details like name, author bio and website link in the author box. Your post will stay on our site forever.
- Affiliate links are rejected
- No credit is allowed inside or within the content.
- You’ll get one nofollow link to your blog homepage with your blog name as anchor text.
Don’t expect dofollow link in author box. If you are doing a guest post for building links. This place is not for you.
We promote your guest post all our social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SU etc. We’ll also push notifications to our mobile app users. No doubt, you’ll get a lot of exposure.
How to Submit the Guest Post?
Follow the guidelines mentioned here and submit your article in .docx file using the form below:
- The article must be at least 800+ words in length
- Images speak a lot. Try to add a minimum of 3 images to your article. Maximum width of the image should be 1200px and minimum width should be 500px.
- You need to add the featured image at the end of the article and the size of the featured image should be 800x450px.
- Make sure your article is not published anywhere, even on your own blog. No plagiarism, please.
- The article must be formatted properly with bold, italic wherever needed and without grammar mistakes.
- Try to add useful links to the article and interlink to our old articles.
- As mentioned earlier, never ever promote your company or product in guest posts.
Once we receive your submission, we’ll review the article and let you know the status of submission in 24-48 hours. If your submission is accepted you’ll receive username and password to your email. Using those details, you should login to your account and submit the article for review. This time you need to upload all images to our server, fill the meta description and select the suitable category. After submitting for review, the article will go live in 2-5 days.
If your submission is rejected, you’ll get an email with the reasons for rejection. You may correct them and resubmit it again.
Fill the following details to submit your .docx file
Download mobile app to read sharp analytical techy stories
We put a lot effort and resources in writing our articles and believe that it is our responsibility to satisfy your tech hunger. We will keep you filled forever!