The LG Leon is a popular Android Smartphone that was released back in February of 2015. The Smartphone features a 4.5 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels and 218 PPI. The processor that powers the LG Leon is a 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor along with 1 GB of RAM. The device runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. There is a 8 MP camera in the back and a VGA resolution front facing camera as well. The internal storage space provided is of 8 GB and there is also the support of MicroSD card to extend the storage up to an extra 32 GB.
If you already own an LG Leon Android Smartphone and if you are seeking on ways to root your LG Leon Android handset then today we are here to help you out. Today we bring you a detailed and well explained guide on how to root the LG Leon Android Smartphone on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop software easily.
However, before we begin with the rooting guide for LG Leon running the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop software, it is important to note that rooting of Android Smartphones is not an authorized process. Which means once you root your LG Leon Android Smartphone, you will also void any kind of official seller or manufacturer warranty that came at the time of purchase with your device.
Moreover, there are risks of your LG Leon Android Smartphone getting damaged if the processes mentioned below are not followed properly. Hence, we ask you to completely understand the risk ahead and only follow with the rooting guide in the tutorial at your own risk.
How to root LG Leon Android device on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop software easily:
Before you start the procedures to root your LG Leon running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, please make sure that you have done the 5 prerequisite procedures mentioned below:
- Make sure the bootloader of your LG Leon is unlocked.
- Charge your LG Leon until it has a minimum battery backup of 75%.
- Download and install all the latest and required USB Drivers for LG Leon on your PC.
- Download the Kingroot application on your PC from here.
- Enable USB Debugging on your LG Leon.
Finally below is the only guide that will take you through all the required steps to root your LG Leon Android Smartphone in a few steps:
- After downloading and installing the installer for the Kingroot application on your PC, double click on the Kingroot app shortcut icon to launch the application on your PC.
- Once the Kingroot application launches on your PC, connect your Smartphone to the PC.
- Once the Kingroot application identifies and registers your LG Leon Android handset, follow the procedures displayed on screen to begin the rooting process on your LG Leon Android Smartphone.
- At the end of the instructions, the rooting process will begin and once the rooting process completes, your phone will reboot.
- Wait for the reboot process to complete successfully and then safely disconnect your Smartphone from the PC.
And you’re done. You have now successfully rooted your LG Leon Android Smartphone running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop software version.
Thank you and keep updated with latest links buddy.