Do you wanna root Samsung Galaxy Young? It is a very popular Android Smartphone.What made Samsung Galaxy Young the most preferred Android Smartphone when it was released, was that it offered very good hardware, software and user experience for the price it was selling for. Well, its not the most powerful or the most lag-free Android Smartphone out there, but being a budget-oriented Android Smartphone, we can’t complain too much.
But, you’ll be able to speed up the performance and responsiveness of the Samsung Galaxy Young, once you root this device, and install a custom built ROM.
If you’re looking out for a well-detailed and simple tutorial to root your Samsung Galaxy Young, then you’re at the right spot. As today, we will guide you through a tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy Young.
Well, rooting has its own disadvantages. And it’s our responsibility to make you aware of some warning information. Like:
- Rooting your Android Smartphone is a un-authorized process. Hence, you’ll lose the warranty of your Android Smartphone after rooting it. Hence, you’ll enjoy no warranty benefits over your Samsung Galaxy Young, after rooting it.
- While rooting your Android Smartphone using our guide, make sure that you only use tools, that we mention here.
- We are not responsible, if you brick or damage your Samsung Galaxy Young while rooting. So proceed at your own risk.
- This rooting tutorial is solely meant for Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310, and should not be performed on any other devices.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow, before rooting your Samsung Galaxy Young Android Smartphone:
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Young has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Make sure that your computer has USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Young installed. If not, then download it.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Young. Go through Settings>Developers> and enable USB Debugging.
- Now, go to Google Play Store>Settings> and enable install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Download the Root Kit for your Samsung Galaxy Young from here.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310
Make sure that you have read and followed the warnings and prerequisites sections, written above. If yes, then below is the simple tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Young:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded the root kit, and that you have installed the USB Drivers of your Samsung Galaxy Young on your computer.
- Now, connect your Samsung Galaxy Young to your computer.
- Copy/Paste the root kit you downloaded earlier to your SD card.
- Now navigate to the file manager, and run the .apk Root Kit that you copy/pasted to the SD card of your Samsung Galaxy Young.
- The .apk file will only run if you enabled “Install Apps From Unknown Sources” from Google Play Store as written in the prerequisites section.
- Once you click the .apk Root Kit, follow the on-screen instructions.
- After finishing the on-screen instructions, click on the “Root” button.
- Now the rooting process will begin.
- Wait patiently for the rooting process to finish. Do not interrupt the process, or disconnect your Smartphone in-between the process.
- After the rooting process has finished, reboot your Samsung Galaxy Young.
And now, you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Young. Now you can install custom ROM’s or install CWM recovery !