In this article you can root Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 without any risk. Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 is one of the best Smartphone from Samsung and it still stays under budget of many people. It costs not more than $400 and features and options are really reasonable. It is a dual SIM mobile with 8 Mega pixels camera, Android Jelly Bean, Wi-Fi and lots more interesting options. Before the release of this mobile, Samsung Galaxy S2 plays almost same role, but now Galaxy S2 seems outdated with the release of Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4. Currently Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 replaced Galaxy S2 and even cost of Grand is low when compared to S2. Almost both mobiles looks alike, only variation is Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 is a dual SIM mobile.
Pre-requirements before rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT I9082
- Charge your Mobile at least to 50% to be on safe side.
- Enable USB debugging on your mobile. This can be done via Settings> Applications > Development
- Backup all important data
- Instructions in this guide are completely for educational purpose only.
- Rooting your Android mobile may void warranty.
- This guide only helps to root Samsung Galaxy Grand GT I9082 and never try the same tutorial on other devices. It may brick your mobile.
- Try this tutorial at your own risk. Geek Dashboard is not responsible incase of any damage to your mobile. However we will try to resolve your problem
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082
1. Connect your mobile to a PC with the help of USB cable and proceed to step 2.
2. Now download all required stuff. You have to download FIX-Recovery and SuperSU file. Make use of below download links and save them on your desktop. Make sure you just downloaded latest version of SuperSU file.
3. Copy both downloaded files into root folder of your MicroSD card.
4. Disconnect the mobile and switch it off.
5. Open your mobile in Recover mode. To do so, Press and hold Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously.
6. Making use of your Volume keys, navigate and select choose zip from sdcard with power button. Now select Fix Recovery.zip file.
7. Once successfully done with step 6, repeat the same step and this time select SuperSU file
8. Once the entire task is completed, select Go back and hit reboot now
9. Rooting process is hence completed. In case if you struck at Samsung logo screen, just remove the battery, reinsert it and follow the same procedure again.
Make use of some application to check whether your mobile is rooted or not
Let us know if you face any problems while using this tutorial. If you feel this article is helpful, consider sharing this with your dear friends.