Earlier we published an article to root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 with update.zip. Some of our readers commented on that article asking me how to unroot their mobile. We don’t know why they are thinking to unroot their rooted Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. We asked them personally via email and they replied me that they want Android 4.04 ICS on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. As for their request we published an article to update Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 to Android 4.0.4 ICS too. We think our readers are happy now and also we decided to article about how to unroot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
In this article you can unroot your rooted Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 in simple steps. Unrooting will helps you to regain warranty
Safety measures to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Ensure that battery is recharged at least to 80%.
- Backup all phone date like Messages, Contacts, Apps, Bookmarks etc
- If Samsung kies is installed on your PC, you must uninstall it form the computer
- Double check you have enabled USB Debugging. You can check this at Settings > Applications > Development > Debugging
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
In order to unroot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 download Unroot zip file HERE
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 to PC via USB cable and copy unroot.zip file in the root folder of your memory card
- Now disconnect the mobile and switch it Off
- Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 should enter in to recovery mode to unroot it. To enter the recovery mode, press and hold Power button, Volume up Button and Home button
- After entering to recovery mode select the unroot.zip file using volume keys
- Wait for couple of minutes and after several reboots, Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is unrooted.
That’s it your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is unrooted now and it comes back to normal state and even warranty is regained
Also Read: How to check if phone is still rooted