So you’ve done playing with your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H and want to revert it back to Stock ROM. Perhaps, for one of the following reasons:
- Warranty: Maybe it’s time to use your warranty for your phone but your phone is rooted up and usually rooted phones void your phone’s warranty.
- Starting over just again: Might you want a clean device and start from just the beginning.
- Fixing any Problems: Has your phone messed up using root on your device? You’d want to unroot it and solve the problems that you’re confronting.
So in this guide we’ll discuss on how to unroot Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H
- You’d need to download Samsung’s Flashing tool-Odin
- Also, you will require download Samsung Drivers from here, if you haven’t done it already.
- Download stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H from here.
- This method would only work on Galaxy J1 SM-J100H devices.
How to Unroot Galaxy J1 SM-J100H
Step #1. Firstly you’d need to right-click on Odin and Stock ROM one by one and tap on the option of Extract here to extract the files.
Step #2. Now open Odin by double-clicking on its icon.
Step #3. After Odin opens, click on the PDA option and choose Stock ROM available that you downloaded on your computer.
Step #4. Ensure to uncheck the Repartition option in the Odin.
Step #5. But, you may check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in the Odin.
Step #6. Shutdown your device now.
Step #7. Now you must reboot your device into download mode. To enable download mode press and hold VOLUME DOWN + HOME buttons together.
8. Now press the VOLUME UP key and you’d enable the download mode on your smartphone.
9. Connect your phone to your PC via a USB cable.
10. Eventually, click Start option in the Odin and wait until the Stock ROM is flashed onto.
Note that your phone would automatically reboot in this procedure.
So guys, have you unroot your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H successfully, without any error? You can ask any problem persisting in the comments below!