The LG Optimus L9 is an advanced version of the popular Android Smartphone, the LG Optimus L9. It is a very compelling Smartphone in terms of hardware and software specifications. But still, does not gives the best Android experience.To get an improved Android experience from your LG Optimus L9, you need to know how to root LG Optimus L9 P769 and install a custom ROM on it. You can get lots of custom ROMS for your LG Optimus L9, and all you have to do is to find the best custom ROM’s that suits you the best. In order to feel the hidden features on your mobile you can root LG Optimus L9 P796. This guide is completely aimed to fulfill your wish.
But, if you’re looking out for a very detailed, easy and convenient tutorial on “how to root LG Optimus L9 P769“, then you’re at the right place. As today, we will be providing you with a detailed tutorial guide on how to root your LG Optimus L9 P796.
Before we begin the actual rooting tutorial for the LG Optimus L9, here are some warning information, that you should know:
- Rooting your Android Smartphone will void your warranty. And hence, you’ll get no warranty benefits if you rooting LG Optimus L9.
- Use only resources mentioned in the article for the rooting process. We have also provided links to download resources necessary for completing the rooting process.
- Please be accurate in following the rooting process written below, as a faulty step may damage your Smartphone.
- We are not responsible if your Smartphone gets damaged or bricked while rooting. Hence proceed at your own risk.
- If you have any doubts regarding the rooting procedure written below, then kindly correct those confusions before proceeding with the rooting process.
Prerequisites to root LG Optimus L9 P769
Before rolling down to the actual rooting process, make sure you have completely followed and downloaded the resources mentioned below:
- Enable USB Debugging on your LG Optimus L9.
- Make sure your Smartphone has at least 80% battery backup.
- Unlock the bootloader of your device. [link]
- Download the root file and the run.me file
- Install USB Drivers of your LG Optimus L9 for your computer
How To Root LG Optimus L9 P769
Below is the detailed tutorial on how to root your LG Optimus L9 P769 Smartphone:
Step 1: First of all, rename the “Runme.txt” file that you downloaded earlier to “Runme.bat”.
Step 2: Now extract the root folder that you downloaded earlier.
Step 3: Now copy/paste the “Runmhow to root lg optimus l9 p769e.bat” file to the root folder that you downloaded earlier.
Step 4: Now connect your LG Optimus L9 to your computer and choose connectivity mode as “USB LG Mode” from your Smartphone.
Step 5: Now once again, navigate to the extracted root folder.
Step 6: Click the runme.bat file from the extracted root folder.
Step 7: When the runme.bat file opens, select the normal mode by pressing number 1.
Step 8: Now, a prompt box will appear on your Smartphone. And from that prompt box, choose “Restore My Data” option.
Step 9: Now the rooting process will begin. And you will be notified upon completing.
After the rooting process gets completed, download the busybox and superuser applications from the Google Play Store.
And finally, you have successfully done! yeah ended with success to root LG Optimus L9. This is the easiest way explaining how to root LG Optimus L9 P769. Only a few steps and its done. But if you have any doubts on the procedures written above, please leave a comment below before proceeding with the rooting process !