Multitasking on iPhone 3G I know iPhone lovers are glad to hear this word. There is no multitasking feature for both iPhone 2G and iPhone 3G. This might be the main backlog in Apple history. But to our goodness, there are some awesome developers who manged to get multitasking on these Apple devices. There are many tutorials now on web to enable this option on your mobiles. But we are here to teach you how to get enable multitasking on iPhone 3G and 2G in just few clicks. This tutorial is safe and easiest method than any other methods.
What is Multitasking ?
How to use Multitasking ?
How to Open Minimized Applications ?
Reopening minimized applications is also simple. Just Double click home button and presto ! all minimized applications is now on the screen
Read Also: Best 5 Applications for Bloggers
How to Enable Multitasking on iPhone 3G iPhone 2G and iPod Touch
1. Download the latest version of iTunes from official Apple site
Link :Download iTunes
2. Backup all your data from your mobile. Everything will be deleted from your mobile. So, there is an urgent need to backup all your data.
3. Now download modded firmware from whited00r that’s suites your device
For iPhone 2G
For iPhone 3G
For iPod Touch 1G
For iPod Touch 2G
4. Connect your device via USB cable and wait until iTunes detects the device
5. So, now starts the real process. Hold SHIFT and left click on Restore button in Summery tab of the device
6. Locate and select the downloaded firmware for your device and wait for 10-20 mins. This installation process would take some time depending on your computer performance
7. During this process your device reboot couple of times. There is no need to worry about these reboots.
8. Your work is done and remaining work would complete itself
9. After completion iTunes would ask you to set up a new device. Name your device and restore with your backup (optional)
My Final Words to enable Multitasking on iPhone 3G iPhone 2G iPod Touch 1G and iPod Touch 2G
I bet you are feeling comfort now. This is easy way to enable multitasking on iPhone 3G. By applying these steps you will get many extra features. So give it a try now and don’t forgot to give feedback. We are always available to help you if you face any problem with this tutorial.