Long wait is over, Now you can install and enjoy Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. No doubt Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is one of the best phone phone Samsung. This mobile suits perfectly for budget minded people. It costs not more than $120 now. After the release of Samsung Galaxy Y S5360, it got huge response. Sales of Samsung increased increased all of a sudden. Even developers concentrated more on this mobile and earlier Android Ice Cream Sandwich is released for it. Now it’s time for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. This educational guide helps you to get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Features
- Folders look exactly like ICS
- Custom ROM which looks like Nexus
- Fast and Beautiful
- Link2SD Application
- Animations looks like ICS, you have to activate them via settings (By default, they’re disabled to save battery life)
Things to check while Installing Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 must be rooted already
- Charge your mobile at least up to 60% to be on safe side.
- Installing Custom ROM will wipe out all data in your mobile. So, i recommend you to backup all data in it
- Cross check you have enabled USB Debugging on your mobile. To do so, go to Settings > Applications > Debugging
- ClockwordMod recovery should be installed on your mobile
Screen Shots of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
Step by Step Tutorial to install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Root your Samsung Galaxy Y (Mandatory Thing) (Rooting guide)
- Install ClockWorkMod on Samsung Galaxy Y. Failed to follow these steps ( Step 1 and Step 2), your mobile is not eligible for installing custom ROM and finally you will end with bricked mobile.
- First of all you have to download Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM for your Mobile (86MB). Once you have downloaded it on your desktop, immediately proceed to Step 4
- Now connect your mobile to the computer via USB. Now copy that custom ROM on the root folder of the memory card. I mean to say to don’t copy it inside any folders
- Now Switch off your mobile and you should enter to Recovery mode. To enter in to recovery mode Press and hold Volume Up key, Home button and Power button at a time.
- Using volume keys select apply update from Micro SD card and click Skin-1980 CWM.zip. In CWM you have wipe out entire Data and cache in it
- Now select Install ZIP from memory card and choose JellyBlastGenED.Signed.zip and finally hit enter
- Once instillation process completes, reboot your mobile manually. After reboot you can enjoy Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
Cheers…Now you have using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 and enjoy awesome look and new features.
Disclaimer: Neither we nor developers are responsible in case of any damage in your mobile
Consider sharing this guide on your social media profiles and feel free to comment in case of any query’s