iPhone data recovery is made even easier now with recovery software’s . iPhone data can be lost due to several factors, including accidental deletion, damage caused due to water contact, locked device due to wrong password, if a sync has been performed on the device after virus attack, factory settings restore, IOS upgrade etc. 321Soft Mac iPhone Data Recovery is an effective software program that can effectively recover all your lost data from all major Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch etc. Here are two important procedures for iPhone data recovery that works like a charm.
Proven working methods for iPhone Data Recovery
As said above there are many reasons for loss of data in iPhone. No worries, iPhone data recover can be done on all those reasons and here is the detailed guide to get back your lost data easily with few simple clicks.
iPhone Data Recovery after upgrading the iPhone to iOS 7
People often get prompted and proceed with upgrading their iPhone devices after getting message from the Apple Inc. This causes the loss of data from their device, which may contain some necessary elements. If you have not created any strong backup or other storage prior to the upgrade action, then here are two effective ways to recover iPhone data on Mac
iPhone Data Recovery from iPhone directly
To recover the iPhone data using this method, it is mandatory that the phone should be in a working condition. You need to connect your iPhone to your computer using USB connectivity.
iPhone data Recovery
- Install the 321 Soft on your Mac computer
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB connector device.
- Now run the 321Soft Mac iPhone Data Recovery.
- Select the “Recover from iOS devices” data recovery interface option
- After the interface selection, the program will start scanning your iPhone device. Do not use your iPhone before the completion of the scanning process. Make sure that the iPhone is connected properly to the USB port of the computer during the entire period and do not perform any action on your phone during this period.
- After the scanning process a preview window will show the iPhone data in different categories. Now select the files that you want to recover from this window and click on the ‘Save’ button to save the files on your computer.
Data Recovery from iTunes Backup
This method will work only if you have synced the iPhone to the iTunes a short period before the data was lost from the device.
- Install the 321 Soft on your Mac computer. Ensure that your Mac computer has iTunes accessibility.
- Download and install the 321Soft Mac iPhone Data Recovery on your Mac computer device.
- Now set the recovery mode to “Recover from iTunes backup”.
- 321 Soft will start scanning data from the iTunes immediately after the interface selection. Do not perform any other operation on your computer during this period.
A preview window will show all the saved files in the iTunes backup in different categories. Open the preview of the files in this window and save the ones you want to recover. Clicking on the ‘Save’ button will restore the files on your Mac computer. If you want them on your iPhone, sync iTunes to the phone device.