So are you ready for this prank? All you need is one the best browser Google Chrome and a Facebook account for this troll. Before trying this prank, let’s thank the developer for this Google Chrome extension.
How to troll your friends by sending a friend request from their own account
This prank is very simple and just for fun sake. Please note while installing below extension, third part ads will get embedded into your browser. You can’t remove those ads unless you disable/delete the extension from the browser.
Download Required stuff
Before starting the tutorial, make sure you downloaded below mentioned stuff.
- Google Chrome Browser (Ignore if already done)
Facebook Friend suggestions Troller Extension(Extension removed from chrome store)
Step by Step Tutorial
- Let’s assume you download and Installed Facebook Friend suggestions troller chrome extension.
- Login to your Facebook account and click on symbol from the top right side of your browser to run the extension.
- Now you might see a pop up on the screen like shown in below image
- This extension comes with two options
Troll One Friend: You can enter profile URL of one of your friend to troll only him
Troll All Friends: Just place your mouse cursor on “Troll All Friends” button and left click on it and Presto! All friends on your account will get a friend request from their own accounts as a suggestion from you.
- That’s it, you just trolled your friends and wait for their surprising messages.
Check this gif image for better understanding
If you know any other Facebook tricks, let us know from comments section and we hope you try this prank on your friends.