Samsung Galaxy Ace, an Android Smart phone released on 2011 january. It is one of the best Samsungs's product at low cost with cool features. Samsung Galaxy Ace is released with 5 megapixels camera included with Auto focus and LED flash. By default it comes with Android 2.3. This Operating system is now outdated. So many newer version application may not install in this device. We can me the device capable of accepting all applications only with rooting. If we root Samsung Galaxy Ace, you can almost install all applications without any intrruption. Here is simple and easy way to root Samsung Galaxy Ace.
What's more from Rooting?
- In general Rooting is easy process but risky job. Rooting enables many new features in your device. Samsung Galaxy Ace becomes even faster after rooting your device.
- Rooting will avoid warranty. So, before rooting think twice before rooting
How to Handle your Smart Phone before Rooting?
- Before going through this tutorial once check whether your smartphone is installed on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. You can check it from Settings > About Phone > Firmware Version
- Cross check and conform that USB Debugging is enabled. You can check it from Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
- Make a backup of your contacts and other important stuff using Samsung Pc Studio
- Charge your mobile at least up to 75% to be on safe side
- Recommended to remove Antivirus application from your device (if installed)
- Close third party access software's like Samsung PC suite, Antivirus, Firewall etc before flashing as they stop or interrupt flashing process
If you fell you have gone through all above steps, go ahead to know how to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace
Step by Step Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace
1. Download latest Rooting zip file for Samsung Galaxy Ace
Link: Rooting Zip file for Samsung Galaxy Ace [Updated]
2. Connect your smartphone to that computer using USB Cable
3. Now copy the downloaded zip file to Micro SD card. Copy it only in root folder and never rename the downloaded file
4. Swithoff your mobile, Press and hold Volume up and OK button. While holding those two buttons Press Power button
5. Now your smartphone will enter to Recovery mode. Select the downloaded file from Micro SD card using Volume up and Volume Down keys. To select that file just press power button
6. Rooting Process starts after selecting the downloaded zip file. Rooting may take up to 10-15 minutes to complete
7. After Rooting is done, your mobile will reboot automaticaly. If not select GO BACK and click Reboot nowto do it manually
That's it Samsung Galaxy Ace is now waiting for more apps to install. Hope you enjoyed this tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Also Read: How to check if phone is rooted or not
Please fell free to comment if you face any difficulties or errors while rooting. We are always availlible to help and solve your problem