Have you ever misplaced your Smartphone at your workplace or friend’s place? Or, did you ever forget your phone in a taxi or a coffee shop? And, even in the worst case, has your Smartphone ever stolen? If you have experienced any of these scenarios, then Hoverwatch is an interesting application that you must have on your Smartphone all the time. Today, I will share my Hoverwatch Review and let you understand how this Smartphone tracking application can be a lifesaver at times you can’t even imagine. While Hoverwatch can help you retrieve your lost device, it can also help you track your young ones in the worst case scenarios such as becoming cybercrime targets or even getting kidnapped or lost. With Hoverwatch, you can easily track them down from their last known location as well as even at times could share the same data with the authorities to help you out.From retrieving a lost device to parental watch on your kids, Hoverwatch is used by many people for different use cases worldwide.
More about Hoverwatch
Hoverwatch is developed by Refog Inc., a company founded in 2002. Refog Inc. has established itself as a firm providing employee monitoring and parental control solutions for its customers around the globe. Although the company is known for developing solutions for small, medium, and large enterprises in financial and industrial sectors, Hoverwatch is most probably one of their first products developed to cater individual demands. During the Hoverwatch review, we understood that the application will help you track the location of your device via GPS connectivity, irrespective of whether the GPS is turned on or off. In addition, the application will anonymously take pictures using the front camera on its own at regular intervals to let you identify the people using your device when it’s stolen or lost. Although they are ways to track the location of your phone via IMEI number, I believe having a phone tracking software like Hoverwatch can come handy as you can do-it-yourself and there is always a possibility that you may not remember your IMEI number and can’t retrieve it either at that very moment. Let’s move on to a detailed Hoverwatch review!
Well, Hoverwatch is an application developed to track and monitor activity as well as the location of your Smartphone, Windows PC, or Mac Computer anonymously when it’s lost, misused, or stolen. The best part about this app is that while installing the app on your device, Hoverwatch gives you an option whether you want to hide or show the app icon within the Apps menu pane. If you keep it hidden, there’s no way that the one accessing your device will ever know if he or she is being monitored or tracked anonymously. While the application lets you track and monitor the device, it also includes some extra features such as recording and tracking calls or SMS, monitoring Facebook messages, detect SIM card change and more. Hoverwatch is an excellent phone tracking application developed after considering the modern day smart usage embedded with smart options to monitor multiple activities possible on your device. I tried the app on my Android Smartphone for this Hoverwatch review.
How Hoverwatch works?
Well, I have used a bunch of different Smartphone tracking software in the past. If you have too, then the working process of Hoverwatch is no different from other top phone tracking software around the globe.All you need is to install the mobile application on the device that you want to be tracked and create an account on Hoverwatch official website to monitor or track your device, whenever it’s lost or stolen. It doesn’t get simpler than that. Once you have the account set up and the device is successfully added to the account, you can monitor everything using the Hoverwatch dashboard from their website itself.
Excellent Features of Hoverwatch
Smartphones have evolved from being just luxury items to necessity in the past 5 years or so. At a time, when it was considered a costly affair and mobile phones were just used as a calling device, Smartphones in the past couple of years have reformed this world by developing the need for smarter technologies and applications. Today, most of us own a Smartphone and many of these Smartphones fall within the INR 10,000 range or even costlier. However, the price of the Smartphone becomes secondary because when you lose your Smartphone or it gets stolen, the primary concern is all the private data in the phone and the misuse of the same. Hence, in this digital age, it is a must to have tracking software installed on your important devices containing vital and personal data. We were really impressed with these awesome features offered by Hoverwatch while reviewing the application. Check out the features as below:
- Hoverwatch will track and save all the call history as well as text messages sent or received during the tracking period and you can access the same on your personal Hoverwatch dashboard.
- With quality internet and lot of communications, Facebook and WhatsApp are the most favored apps used by people today. While these apps keep you socially updated all the time, there’s also a chance that intruders can try to misuse them without your notice. Hoverwatch will track and save videos, audios, and photos shared on these platforms and make it available to you.
- The first thing that an intruder can do once he or she gets their hands on your phone once it’s lost or stolen is changing the SIM card. Hoverwatch will instantly send you notification of a SIM card change and let you track each time the person removes the SIM card. No doubt to say this is one of the best free cell phone spy tool every parent should try.
- Hoverwatch does a great job with the front camera feature on your device, that too anonymously. Whenever the user unlocks the screen, an image of the user will be clicked automatically and it will be available to you via Hoverwatch dashboard.
- The best feature of Hoverwatch is location tracking. Well, the application uses GPS to track the location of your phone. However, when the GPS is turned off, Hoverwatch will use Wi-Fi hotspots as well as GSM networks to narrow the area where your phone is located. It will keep the track all the time and make you fully aware of the location of the phone.
- With Hoverwatch, you are monitored and tracked 24/7 by default. However, you also get an option to turn off tracking while the phone is with you and only start tracking when it is misplaced, lost, or stolen.
Our Verdict after Hoverwatch Review
Smartphone or other mobile devices are an important asset today. Not because they are expensive, but because they contain personal data and all that data can easily be misused by the intruders. To save you from such scenario, Hoverwatch is an excellent application that not only keeps the location tracks of your device, but it also monitors all the activities such as calls, messages, WhatsApp or Facebook activity, and more. Even though the best use of this app is to secure the device and find its location whenever it’s lost, stolen, or sometimes even misplaced, it can also be a great asset to keep track of your kid’s movements whenever you gift them those highly expensive smart gadgets. With the cybercrime rates on a soaring high, such spying is only natural and parents can be at ease with such tracking system. After the full Hoverwatch review, I can surely recommend using this app to everyone. It’s a worthy investment in this data-centric age. A Smartphone is a vital device containing a lot of important and sensitive data about your personal as well as professional life. It is only smart in this digital age to keep a track of your device as there are many chances of getting the device misplaced, lost, or even being stolen. And, Hoverwatch is undoubtedly one of the best Cell phone tracker software out there.
- Easy User Interface
- Tracks and Monitors location and other activities anonymously
- Free version is available for limited time to check the application before buying
- In addition to location, the app monitors calls, SMSes, Facebook and WhatsApp activity, etc.
- Captures a picture each time the device is unlocked.
- Tracks location even when the GPS is turned off.
- Not entirely a free software
Looking for an efficient phone tracking software? Hoverwatch is an excellent choice to keep track and monitor activities on your devices all the time.